by Pooja Sudhakar Shetty on August 26, 2021
- 200 gm dates-seedless, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 100 gm cashew nuts
- 1/4 tsp elaichi powder
- Place milk and dates in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook till thick.
- Fry the cashew nuts in half the ghee and keep aside.
- When dates mixture is thick (looks blended), add the sugar, ghee, and cashews and cook further till mixture leaves sides of pan.
- Add the elaichi, mix well and spread in a thin layer on to a greased surface and leave to set.
- When cool and set, slice into desired sized pieces and serve.