Dried strawberry and cream cookies
by Pooja Sudhakar Shetty on September 16, 2021
1 cup chopped dried strawberries
2 1/4 cup flour
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 egg, plus 1 yolk
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- IN bowl of stand mixer cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. scraping sides as needed.
- Add in egg and yolk and beat until mixed well. Add vanilla.
- With mixer on medium mix in your baking soda, baking powder and salt. Beat for 30 seconds until combined.
- Turn mixer to low and mix in flour until evenly incorporated.
- Stir in strawberries and white chocolate chips
- Place by heaping tablespoon or cookie scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Allow to cool on a cookie sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.