Chocolate Date Smoothie
by Rajat Kamath on July 16, 2021
- 2 cups unsweetened nut milk
- 4 dried dates, pitted
- 2 medium frozen bananas
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the nut milk and dates in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth to break down the dates, about 30 seconds.
- Add the bananas, cocoa powder, almond butter, and cinnamon. Blend on high speed until completely smooth and creamy, about 45 seconds more.